Tuesday 7 February 2012

Mac lipstick- Modesty

So I was out having some retail therapy in the lovely Cambridge. It was so busy for a Sunday, literally couldn't move around the shops. Though one shop wasn't too busy. MAC. From reading other peoples blogs, i had gathered a rather (large) small list from MAC lipsticks that I wanted to have a look at. This list also consists of other make up related items that I would like in my life. i.e the naked pallet. 


There was quite few on the list I looked at, and thought either 'too pink' or 'too bright'. 
See what I mean by a (large) small list?. I already have Creme cup, which I use on a daily basis. 

So another lipstick I can tick off my list is:




A lovely pinky-nude colour, gives a lovely finish, and doesn't dry up my lips. I would probably use this as a day lipstick as it is little pale. 

Another little idea I found on a blog. 
How much do you like 'Gu puds'? (These can be found in big supermarkets)
Well they come in little glass tumblers. In the past i have used these as tea light holders. 

But here is another use 

 (n.b apologies for Christmas tree ribbon. My sister made them for the table arrangement at Christmas)
So ok you can't store a huge amount but it does look pretty funky, and you can stand them up so you can see all the names. Its quite a good idea to put the ones you use more often and/or mix about the the ones to put away so that they get a bit of light :)

How do you store your make up? Does involve eating a lot of chocolate puddings?!

Thank you for reading :)

Gabby
xxxx


7 comments:

  1. 'How doyou store your lipsticks? Does it involve eating a lot of chocolate puddings?' A quote I will never forget lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D iv got two in the fridge waiting to be eaten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this lipstick and I LOVE IT! :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. another Beautiful Colour I will be adding to my list:) My every day lipstick is Syrup from MAC!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!!

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your way of storing lipsticks, I too am a big fan of gu puddings:) I just wish I had a mac lipstick to put in the jars!! love your blog!:)xo

    ReplyDelete