Monday 12 March 2012

Glossy Box- February 2012

So OK I am quite a bit late with this post....


After seeing a lot of reviews on this, I myself to decided to join in.
There are a lot of similar company's that do same type of box. You may of heard of Glossy box, Carmine and Jolibox
All around £10 a month (+p&p) and all with at least 5 different products in. These maybe hair products, skincare, make-up, fragrance and /or shower/bath items. 
So after hearing that there was going to be a 'mystery box' for March (everyone loves a surprise!) I thought I might as well give it ago, and if I do not like what I get in my boxes I could always try a different branded box :)


So here is what I got in my first box (I haven't got my Harrods box yet, will post as soon as I get it)





Comes in a lovely pink box with the glossy box logo on the front. 


All wrapped up....


Pretty :D

hand sanitizing spray, lip and cheek tint, mineral eye shadow, styling treatment oil and invigorate shower gel


Do you receive anything like this? And if so what have been your favourite product you have received?

much love

Gabby
xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment