Tuesday 7 February 2012

Calm skin by NO.7

So to start of with I'm going to tell you about a product that has been working an absolute treat. I was watching 'This Morning' and they were talking about foundation application (This was with the make up artist from ' X factor')

From a very young age I suffered from eczema, and have always been quite self concious of showing of my my arms due to this. But I have found recently in the last couple of years that my cheeks are very blemished, this too makes self concious. I have tried various products, from blemish control moisturiser, to reduce redness foundation. Neither to really help the situation. 


So you are probably thinking
 'Why doesn't she use a BB cream?!' 
This will be next alternative. But for now I am testing this



I believe this cost around £18. Which yes its quite pricey. But with the 3for2 still on you can bag yourself a few bargains. 
Once I have cleansed, toned moisturised. I will use about 2/3 pumps worth (one pump is quite small) leaves skin looking rather less blemished and feeling rather soft. 
The packaging reads
"After just 2 weeks 87% of women felt their skin was more even and 70% felt their skin was less reactive."

I have really only used this a couple of times to see if would work. And so far I'm quite satisfied with the product. When going to use my foundation, I don't always feel the need to reach for my 'Clinique redness solution foundation'

Have any of you had the same or similar problem? Any products to rely on to reduce red skin/cheeks?

Post your recommendations below :)

Thank you for reading 

Gabby 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment