Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Japonesque Brushes-mini review

So most people talk about the MAC brushes or their Sigma brushes. 


Well I'm going to tell you about my recent splurge on some Japonesque brushes. 


I saw firstly saw them on www.boots.com on offer. They were on something like 'Buy one get one half price'. Which is quite a good little offer as their brushes range from £9-£29.


Here are the brushes I bought


I bought a eye crease brush, a blusher brush, a medium fluffy brush and a angled foundation brush


Don't get me wrong I do have a couple of MAC brushes which I love to bits . But being these are the 'Travel size' brushes they were an absolute treat if I'm going away. They are really light and nice to handle. 
I'v got a Ruby and Millie blusher brush, (it came in one of those Christmas packs a couple of years back). And for someone like me who was a 'beginner' in make up and and no sodding idea how to do anything. I used the Ruby and Millie one to start of with. And let me be really honest, its absolutely rubbish. Being that now I am a bit more knowledgeable about it all, I want and need products that work well for me. 
Now going back to Japoneque...I found this on the website on their 'about us' bit 



'Founded over 20 years ago, JAPONESQUE® has earned the reputation of creating the most versatile, innovative and distinctive make up brushes and beauty accessories in the industry.

Favoured by celebrated makeup artists and beauty professionals worldwide,
JAPONESQUE® products are crafted with precision in mind. Exceptional
materials, superior craftsmanship and our uncompromising standards have
allowed us to create some of the most desired beauty accessories in the
world for our customers.

Some of the industry’s most successful brands, most respected retailers, and
the world’s finest spas have something in common: a desire to provide their
clientèle with the highest quality products. They put their trust in us.'

I do love using these brushes, they work perfect for me and for the price, they definitely do their justice :)

Which is your favourite brushes? Do you use any of the Japonesque featured?

Thank you for reading

Gabby
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment